Sunday, July 22, 2012

Revelations

As we drove home from the El Dorado Nature Center today and I played with my son in the backseat I was reminded of a little incident that occurred a few days back while my son was in my care. I revealed this little incident to my husband who, in turn, had a revelation of his own that occurred while our son was in his care at the ripe age of one week old. So it turns out neither of us are perfect parents, but we'll just keep on keepin' on and be sure to laugh at our own and each other's mistakes along the way.

I wish there was some good ol' fashioned fun to report on from the Nature Center, but baby boy slept in his stroller throughout the entire walk. The hubby and I enjoyed the park through the eyes of our friends' two year old child, we saw lots of turtles in the feaux lake, and climbed a few tree stumps.

All in all a good, and humbling, day!


No comments:

Post a Comment